Unless someone has managed to jump in before me, this should be the 100th post here. So, I thought it might be time to take a look back at the past 100 posts and highlight a few you might like to revisit.
- Back in August 2006, Charlie took the opportunity to discover more about life this side of the pond in Oh Britannia.
- Also in August 2006, much missed former contributor, Philippa, discussed the state of British communities following the shocking murder of a family asking if we really are Good Neighbours?
- In October 2006, Matt published a short post, that is still very topical entitled No More Cod Fishing – Let’s Kill Whales Instead.
- In November 2006, Steg brought us another timely post, discussing the idea that Parents are powerless to bring up their children.
- Another post from August 2006 – Spadger discusses the thorny issue of reform of the House of Lords in Lord’s Reform – A view.
- In February 2007, Nicci brought us Gay marriage under fire again.
- Also in February, Julia – who has to be the most committed of the team – explained why access the medicine was under attack in India.
A big thank you everyone who has taken the time to contribute! And also to everyone who has dropped by to read and comment.